Aadu Huli Puli Judam (Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4)
Very popular in the rural areas, this game has been found etched on the floors, courtyards of south indian temples and public places like “panchayti katte”. The game is asymmetric as one player controls three tigers and the other player controls up to 15 goats. The Tigers `hunt’ the goats while the goats attempt to block the tigers’ movements.
Scientific studies have shown that the game helps in the development of visuospatial skills, logical relations, heuristic strategies, analogy, modelling skills.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
About the Product
Ages: 5yrs +
- 2 sets of soft and fine silk mat with dimensions 12 * 12 inches. Level3 game and Level4 game.
- Game is embroidered with silk thread
- Handcrafted pawns with Vegetable dye colors(Lacquer) from Channapattana
- Yellow pawn is of height 1.25 inch and 0.5inch diameter. Four pieces of Pineapple yellow pawns.
- Black pawn is of height 0.75 inch and 0.25inch diameter. Twenty pieces of black pawns.
- A small bag to pack the pawns
- A play instruction document
- 6*6*2 inch Tin Box to package all the above