About the Product
What is Panchagavya?
Panchagavya is a mixture used in traditional Hindu rituals that is prepared by mixing five ingredients. The three direct constituents are cow dung, urine, and milk; the two derived products are curd and ghee. These are mixed in proper ratio and then allowed to ferment.
Why should I buy this Diya?
- Biodegradable & Organic.
- promote oxygen generation, remove pollution caused due by carbon and toxic air in your home.
- leftover ashes can be used as organic manure for plants or for improving soil fertility as well.
- Natural Lighting at its best.
- Pure and a positive aroma all around the place.
- The best of nature into your very hands.