Plain Panchgavya Diya – Made from Cow Dung
₹175.00 – ₹350.00
Get yourself Panchgavya diyas and illuminate your home as well as the environment into an eco-friendly festive aura. The panchgavya diyas are hand-crafted into a classic shape and look remarkable when lit.
About the Product
What is Panchagavya?
Panchagavya is a mixture used in traditional Hindu rituals that are prepared by mixing five ingredients. The three direct constituents are cow dung, urine, and milk; the two derived products are curd and ghee. These are mixed in proper ratio and then allowed to ferment.
Why should I buy this Diya?
- Biodegradable & Organic.
- Promote oxygen generation, remove pollution caused due by carbon and toxic air in your home.
- Leftover ashes can be used as an organic manure for your plants or for improving soil fertility.
- Natural Lighting at its best.
- Pure and a positive aroma all around the place.
- The best of nature into your very hands.
- Work & employment for Women’s in Villages of Pawapuri, Nalanda, Bihar
Going Eco-Friendly this festive season? Then why go off tradition?
Get This Diya Now! Celebrate An Eco-friendly and Chemical-free Diwali this year in a Vedic way with these amazing Panchgavya Diyas.
Created by a self-help women group in Pawapuri, Nalanda, Bihar.