Volunteering in your local Hindu Temple and Community Centre is highly rewarding it can really benefit your self-esteem, confidence, and wellbeing, while you make a valuable contribution to the quality of people’s life. You gain valuable experience and it can also be a stepping stone into new careers. No previous experience is required and training and support will be provided.
There are various activities you can do such as:
- Activity support in Mandir
- Befriending in the community
- Organize a cleanliness drive in the temple complex
- Serving Food – during events, functions, and festivals
- Preparing and organizing events including; Janmashtami, Ram Navami, Navratri, Holi, Diwali, Shivratri, etc.
- Administrative Support
- List your temple here (brah.ma/devalayam) to make it Globally famous.
- Fund Raising
- Media – taking photographs, and videos of events and putting them on Social Media or Submit to us
- IT and Internet – maintaining, updating, and enhancing online profiles, including Mandir’s official website, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Google Plus profiles.
- Fulfill your duty as a Hindu
- Gain sacred knowledge